Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What Are You Doing?



"A curious concept, this public Twitter
Booth in Skolkova, Russia lets social media addicts tweet away from their computers. Whether you’ve misplaced your smartphone or you’re loyal to your landline, this convenient kiosk will serve to update your followers on your whereabouts and more.

The abandoned phone booth prototype is an interesting inspiration for a virtual intermediary—many people caught up in the realm of social media keep smartphones on them at all times. All the same, if I were to stumble across this public Twitter Booth I’d be sure to tweet about it."

2 Comments:

Blogger Samuel John Klein said...

I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I'm thinking "what an interesting and funny interpretation of a current trend", and on the other I'm thinking "yeah, civilization's pretty much finished, isn't it?".

27/10/10 5:45 AM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

Haha, I'd say finished, Sam.
Social networking insanity has taken over our lives.

27/10/10 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.