Saturday, August 28, 2010

Unstable Media Ego Has A Movement

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
I Have a Scheme
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party

Glenn Beck Cult Holds Creepy Revival at Lincoln Memorial in DC

Glenn Beck For Dummies

Glenn Beck: "I didn't think I could hate victims faster than the 9/11 victims"

September 9, 2005: “You know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families? Took me about a year. [...] And when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, "Oh shut up!" I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them.”


Cult of personality

3 Comments:

Anonymous greencrow said...

Hi Nolo:

Canadians can't access comedy links directly...all comedy videos have to be filtered through something called "Comedy Central"....I don't know why but it's very annoying as you usually can't find the clip you want on the CC website. The Canadian media bureaucracy seems to think it owns the franchise on comedy in Canada.

ugh!

gc

29/8/10 12:25 PM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

Jeez, that's the first I've heard of that. Does it mean you can't watch an embedded video on sites you can otherwise access?

29/8/10 6:27 PM  
Anonymous greencrow said...

Yep, that's right. I tried to access the Daily Show video you embedded but couldn't find it on "Comedy Central".

Like the old days of "book burning".

gc

30/8/10 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.