Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Personal Litmus Test For Intelligence In Others



The morning of 9/11 I heard about it on a car radio on the way to a store. When I got back home I was all over the internet while listening to a radio and my wife was glued to the television.
I remember yelling to her in the other room "Why the hell are they repeating Osama Bin Laden's name over and over again?"

What was happening was that a vast conspiracy, carefully planned, was being executed right in front of our eyes. In the minutes and hours after our own government and Israeli agents blew buildings up and we were horrified by people leaping to their deaths over and over on TV, carefully placed assets were drilling the myth of Osama and AQ into our subconsciousness during that critical window of opportunity for them, while we were at our most vulnerable.


3 Comments:

Anonymous c0rundum said...

The morning I saw this happen - and I am not an American - my very first thought was that something was very wrong. And I don't mean the destruction or the loss of life, but the lies. The explanations that rushed to fill the void had a sickly taste - organised, coherent and prepared. I didn't buy it, and my opinion has never changed since.

The puppetshow continues and the lies are recycled, but time eventually breaks all falsehoods like glass.

29/7/10 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nolo:

Here I am typing On my Blackberry.

9/11 is also my litmus test.

I believed the official story for about 2 years.
Actually, my journey towards truth began on April 16/17 2003 when 4 canadian soldiers were killed in a "friendLy fire" air attack by US pilots. My investigatin into that event taught me that very evil forces control the US.

Everything that has happeNed since (and before) is now evaluated through that lens.

I'm getting so tired of waiting for the rest of the world to catch up to us truthers!

Gc

29/7/10 9:20 PM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

I was as shocked as anyone that morning c0rundum, but by the end of the day I was furiously downloading and saving as many documents as I could because I knew it was a false flag. Those initial reports blow the later revisions apart.
Understanding what happened that day, even though parts can be debated, is like being pregnant - either you get it or you don't.

Yeah gc, whenever I see garbage about AQ or Osama I know I'm seeing more bullshit propaganda or listening to a brainwashed dupe. To me that's what exposed Assange and his Wikileaks data dump as a limited hangout psyop.

30/7/10 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.