Sunday, October 25, 2009

Twitterverse

Public tweets, selected for rhyming and assembled into a project that's 6000 verses long, and growing.

The longest poem in the world

"driving school and visit peggy today
How to spend this cloudy, cool and wet day.
And that is all I have to say about that.
Getting ready for church and then Saints game! WHO DAT!!!
I just saw Sinbad live. That guy was and still is my childhood hero.
All I have to do is swing and I'm a hero..... But I'm a zero.
and I will dance too
back and i have glue.
Bout to get this fresh cut and then home to watch TV from my skybox.
Leaving the armpit of CA. Can't wait to get back home and detox.
Is awake and about to head downstairs
Is very very upset and in tears.
I'm up bright and early! Thank you God for another day.
waking up the Mrs. - it's time for her to come out and play.
steelers and buffalo wings are on the schedule today.
Should I go play Sunday ball or stay and watch these scum play?
Right going to try and get back to sleep night!
Writing is both mask and unveiling.- E.B. White
Its your first and you were their next!
Oh i see tease and then stop text
Alone at home, wife and children have taken a flight out for few days.
I'm watching BET Gospel Hour and giving GOD the GLORY and the PRAISE!!!!
i miss your smile your lips your eye your voice and your face
A world without art would be a bleak and soulless place"

2 Comments:

Anonymous greencrow said...

Two new additions to the Internet that I'm not pleased about are Facebook and Twitter. I heard someone call Facebook "crackbook" not too long ago, because of the addictive and timewasting quality of the program/service.

Twitter is intrusive, sending me e-mails telling me that "so and so is following you on twitter". Well, I don't know how that can be as I don't go on twitter. I foolishly signed up for it over a year ago but never went on it and wouldn't know how to use it. Frankly, I heard that twitter was being used by Zionists to listen in on social networking sites so I avoided it.

gc

25/10/09 12:12 PM  
Blogger patootie said...

So have I. gc. The fact that an anonymous person(s) can monitor transmissions like this in the first place means it's a prime snooping system. Also it seems the networks are used as destabilization tools in places like Venezuela, Iran and Guinea. Don't even carry a cell phone; I leave it home and listen to the messages at night.

That proclamation of network ambivalence aside, there's so much nonsensical chatter out there that something constructive had to be done with it :)

25/10/09 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.