Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weddings To Remember


Bee my wife

"Li Wenhua and Yan Hongxia are both enthusiastic beekeepers and work for the Nanhu forestry commission at Ning’an city in northern China.
And despite the fact that most of their pals kept their distance, the couple were still delighted with their new clothes.
Husband Li said: "I have been working with bees for two decades and it was the obvious choice for us for our big day."
"His wife added: "It was an amazing feeling to have a carpet of living bees moving over my body.
"I could feel them as they moved around - it was amazing. I have always loved bees but this was a totally new experience."

My Big Fat Wedding Entrance


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.