Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Intentions Become Clearer And It Keeps Getting Worse

Swine Flu Shot May Rely on Emergency Use of Additives

"July 29 (Bloomberg) -- Swine flu vaccine makers may rely on a U.S. emergency declaration to use experimental additives made by GlaxoSmithKline Plc and Novartis AG to boost a limited supply of shots that will be available to fight the pandemic."

See Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed

It is Official: WHO Recommends Mandatory Injections to Almost Two Hundred Countries

"NaturalNews) Executives from Baxter, Novartis, Glaxo-Smith Kline, and Sanofi Pasteur have seats at the advisory group that on July 13th recommended mandatory H1N1 vaccination of everyone in all 194 countries that belong to the World Health Organization (WHO), according to a report just issued by journalist Jane Burgermeister. WHO spokesperson Alphaluck Bhatiasevi confirmed that Dr. Margaret Chan did not give the press briefing at WHO headquarters in Geneva as anticipated. At short notice, Dr. Marie-Paule Kieny stepped in to announce that "vaccines will be needed in all countries."
According to WHO documents, vaccines "such as those that are formulated with oil-in-water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines are important." Health workers, pregnant women, healthy young adults of 15 to 49 years, and healthy children will be the targeted groups of the world wide vaccine effort."

Well. There's no mistaking what's afoot here. The pieces are all falling into place and the mosaic is frighteningly ugly. That manufactured virus has been hyped to the max and the unholy alliance of government, big pharma and UN agencies are about to force what a lot of people believe is a depopulation program right down our throats. It doesn't have to be fast, in fact it shouldn't be if you're one of the elitist psychos who's pushing this agenda. You don't want too many people dying while you're still in the process of administering the poison; it makes for bad PR.

They may not even make it mandatory for the same reason. Fascists have learned not to goosestep down Main Street, when they do that it allows you to recognize your enemy. No, as long as their fear campaigns work for them a sizable enough percentage of the population will take their poisonous injections and in time, along with food shortages, wars, stress and chemtrails, the contamination will thin our numbers down to sufficiently managable levels.

That's my assumption at this point but I could be completely wrong. They could decide to get all Swat Team on us, which I suppose is why so many pieces like this one are showing up - "When they finally cross the line and declare martial law for what ever myriad of reasons that may or may not be orchestrated by "them," will we have descended to the final stage that brings us to shooting the bastards?"

I'm not exaggerating when I say I've thought long and hard about not being able to be left alone. I don't want much to do with contemporary american society other than examining it like looking at a grotesque but fascinating bug with a magnifying glass. I travel some, buy groceries, pay taxes but avoid popular culture and most other humans like, well, the plague. I want to be pretty much left alone in this life. But the news reports mentioned above and this sort of disturbing shit , and this are forcing me to confront the possibility the fascists will intrude in my life in an unwelcome and threatening manner.

Like a lot of people I watched the Katrina aftermath with revulsion. I'll bet some thought that stuff would never happen here but there it was, full tilt fascist jackboot boogie in all it's naked horror. There's no reason to suspect authorities have mellowed out since 2005 and good reason to think they'll act much worse in tough times manufactured or not. I've made my decisions about my behavior when things get dicey but I won't get into what my personal lines in the sand are, however I've got them. Do you?


1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I have my lines as well.

18/11/09 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.