Saturday, December 15, 2007

Huckster's Flash In The Pan Candidacy Probably Over

Seeing as how his rise in popularity was due to invisible cloud being adherents, his theology degree lie will probably send him packing. Jeebus, too bad.

Campaign admits candidate doesn't have claimed religious credential
I think I’m stronger than most people because I truly understand the nature of the war that we are in with Islamo fascism,” Huckabee told the Christian Broadcasting Network. “These are people that want to kill us. It’s a theocratic war. And I don’t know if anybody fully understands that. I’m the only guy on that stage with a theology degree. I think I understand it really well.”

Joe Carter, Huckabee's research director:
"Governor Huckabee doesn’t have a theology degree. He only spent a year in seminary."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.