Friday, September 21, 2007

Repugs Blurt Out The Darndest Things

You can't accuse my favorite candidate, Adolph Giuliani, of being a shrinking violet.

Giuliani: I'm Among Best Known Americans
"LONDON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani bragged about his international celebrity Wednesday on a trans-Atlantic campaign trip in which he schmoozed with conservative idol Margaret Thatcher.
"I'm probably one of the four or five best known Americans in the world."


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me, yes me

Meanwhile, Giuliani adviser and Real Important Homeland Security Dude

Rep. Peter King: Too many goddam mosques, if you ask me
"(AP) A homeland security adviser to Rudy Giuliani came under fire Thursday for claiming there were “too many mosques” in the United States - and defended himself by saying his point was that not enough Muslim leaders cooperate with law enforcement."

As if that makes any sense at all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
get off my lawn

And a golden oldie...

Hmmm, uhh, hah -- ummm -- I, the answer is -- I haven't really thought of it that way, heh, heh. Heh. Here's how I think of it. Ummm -- heh heh. First I've heard of that, by the way, I, ah -- uhh -- the, uhh -- I, I guess I'm more of a practical fella. Uhh. I vowed after September the 11th that I would do everything I could to protect the American people. And, uhh -- my attitude, of course, was affected by the attacks.ha ha ...ummm Let me see... I knew we were at a war. I knew that the enemy, obviously, had to be sophisticated, and lethal, to fly hijacked airplanes, uhh, into -- facilities that would, we would, killing thousands of people, innocent people, doin' nothing, just sittin' there goin' to work."--
Bubble Boy, eloquently explaining how Iraq and terrorism may be signs of the Apocalpse.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who? Rudy Guliani? Who's that? Nope, never heard of him.

22/9/07 6:46 AM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

I wish we all never had.

22/9/07 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.