Thursday, March 29, 2007

Deciderer's Reference To Those 'Iraq Bloggers'

It was a first, of sorts. Bubble Boy referred to bloggers on wednesday in a speech to the National Cattlemen's Beef Association. The blog is Iraq The Model, basically just another hohum propagandasphere effort notable only because it's written by Iraqis. I haven't bothered to look, frankly because it stinks up my computer and gives needless activity to them, but I would imagine the warblogs are having gushy orgasms over the fact that so much attention is being given to propaganda about how things are going swimmingly in Dune.

Of course they're hardly objective about the occupation, the two brothers were brought to america for a tour and were feted at the White House with the preznit. Of course with the neocons' penchant for coughing up pundit payola it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if these Iraqi bloggers get a little help under the table for their efforts, which seem directly aimed at americans:
"I invite them to come visit my town, see what I see, compare it with what I write and then they can say whatever they like. Now excuse me, it's Thursday and I have barbeque and cold beers waiting for me."
Of course devout muslim Mohamed Atta and the other supposed devout members of the supposed 9/11 hijacking team loved porkchops and booze too.

So here's Bubble Boy paraphrasing his new found blogging buddies:
"Displaced families are returning home, marketplaces are seeing more activity, stores that were long shuttered are now reopening. We feel safer about moving in the city now. Our people want to see this effort succeed. We hope the governments in Baghdad and America do not lose their resolve."

The shitbag should pay more attention to the reality of his soul destroying clusterfuck before making references to 'market activity':

"Five suicide bombers struck Shiite marketplaces in northeast Baghdad and a town north of the capital at nightfall Thursday in one of Iraq's deadliest days in years."

What a contemptible, delusional douche bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.