Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mass Murderer Polishes His Turd With "National Sanctity of Human Life Day, 2007"

"NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim Sunday, January 21, 2007, as National Sanctity of Human Life Day. I call upon all Americans to recognize this day with appropriate ceremonies and to underscore our commitment to respecting and protecting the life and dignity of every human being."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger LesleyinNM said...

So disgusting! Every day I see him, listen to him and watch his actions I am reminded of every bad thing I was told about the Soviet Union leadership while I grew up. It has all come to life for me, right here in the USA.

21/1/07 3:41 AM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

I'm afraid, before enough people wake up and before enough military regain their patriotism, these scumbags still have more very ugly surprises left for us.

21/1/07 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.