Monday, October 23, 2006

Call me out of touch, but I hardly ever watch television. Maybe some special nature or travel show but our house doesn't have cable and basically the screen is used for movies from the other electronic devices. Call me some sort of anti-guy aberration but I also have an overriding distaste for sports, unless I'm doing them. So I haven't paid any attention to sports on the boob tube for decades.


Imagine my surprise when out of the corner of my eye I happened to see someone singing what I thought was the national anthem again during a baseball game. Then I found out that since 9/11 "god bless america" was de rigueur at the seventh inning.


They make you sign a loyalty oath at the gates, too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.