Thursday, August 17, 2006

Teachin' em That Good ol Wretched Excess



The Golden Arches are giving away toy hummers with their happy meals. So now along with your kids engorging on overpriced slop you can indoctrinate them into a future of driving gas guzzling behemoths. It's hard to believe what the promotion guys were thinking when they came up with a campaign this stupid. I'm sure I'm not the only soul that sees the bad karma of joining supersized fries with a cinder block on wheels that drips with overconsumption smugness.
The giveaway runs through August so you better hurry if you haven't gotten the Laser Blue H2H model yet.

-------

Do you stay up at night worrying about all those liberal movies out there? Over at celebpolitics you can peruse the Top 100 Most Liberal Movies to make sure your Netflix queue isn't contaminated. I'm really surprised that Bob Roberts didn't make the cut.

Thanks to shakespearessister.

2 Comments:

Blogger LesleyinNM said...

The McDonalds near my house burnt down a couple weeks back. I couldn't help laughing as I drove by and saw it burning. So far I haven't missed it.

18/8/06 12:57 AM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

You shouldn't have done that. Bad Debris Field!

18/8/06 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.