Sunday, July 30, 2006


"We keep being told that the conflict was started by Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in the Gaza Strip when a total of three Israeli soldiers were kidnapped. Bullshit. What is happening is the latest outbreak of hostilities that began when the Rothschild dynasty targeted what was then Arab Palestine to be what it called a 'Homeland for the Jews'.

[...]

This is what people need urgently to realise. To challenge Israel is not to condemn Jewish people as a whole. It is to expose the fact that they are fodder in a game most do not begin to understand - a game controlled from the start by a leadership made up of terrorists. When we understand this, past and present events start to make far more sense."

source

The children went to sleep and Israel killed them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

thankx for posting the david icke info. i tried posting on my blog the two he put up yesterday but i kept receiving an error warning.

1/8/06 12:09 PM  
Blogger JerseyCynic said...

I also thank you for posting the david icke info. I put it up over at blondesense. Take a look at the comments. I thought the article was the best one I have read to date about issues that are affecting of ALL. I get the feeling that most of those who read it feel that he is not very credible. I read the article without knowing anything about him or his background. He did not strike me as a nut job at all. I understand that a lot of people do not care to hear "conspiracy theories", but to me, conspiracy or not, they seem to make the most sense when compared to what we are constantly fed by the 'credible' sources. This is very frustrating.

I love your blog!

1/8/06 12:24 PM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

With me, if I resonate with something someone says it doesn't necessarily mean I'll agree with everything that person believes, and it's not correct to dismiss that person entirely. Icke's a tireless researcher who's got a fascinating story to tell and he's well worth the effort to wade through his work. The fact that he's banned from some talk shows means he's on to stuff, IMHO.

2/8/06 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.