Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tonight's Cage Match

I never watch television but this evening I'm making an exception by tuning in to the Tonight Show. George Carlin and Ann Coulter are going to be featured.

Now I know that this is network television and I don't expect there to be fireworks; tomorrow I'll probably be underwhelmed by my very rare TV experience. Still, Carlin has been deflating fascist hypocrites since before the Professional Skank was born and it might be worth a few grins.

Speaking of the wench, a lot of people are saying that it's probably wise to just ignore her. It's the attention that people like that crave and if they don't get it they'll go away. I don't buy into that philosophy just like I'd never buy her books. What was that old saying - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." People like Coulter will always be around to spread their hatred and bile and need to be stood up to, and confronted. Her latest smear of the 9/11 widows is marvel of assinine vituperativeness -"I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much." Beyond belief.

Here's a thought, you cowardly bitch: try saying that to their faces.


Added later - no interaction at all between the two. Carlin is still sharp at 69. Seems they bussed in some Harpy supporters to scream gleefully whenever she opened her piehole.
How anyone takes her seriously is a mystery.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

given the woman is all ego and no soul, it wouldn't surprise me if she could make such comments to the widows of 9/11....she gives new meaning to the (derogatory) term "bitch slap"....this time i would say it does apply to her and only her.

15/6/06 5:27 PM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

Sick, attention starved harridan. She'll fade away when she's no longer any use to the fascists.

15/6/06 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.